Why Hola Mobile Pitstop?
1) Foreigners-Friendly - We are able to provide assistance in setting up a Singapore Company and all various applications such as EP, SP and PR.
2) Low Franchise Fee - We believe in protecting the profits for our franchisee, hence only a small fixed fee of $5,000 of royalty fees monthly.
3) Strong Branding - Our chain stores are all in Major Malls, MRT stations, Bus Interchanges with heavy footfall only.
4) No hidden fees - Initial marketing costs and updating of stores marketing are provided as we are partners with multiple Telcos and Manufacturers.
5) Low and competitive inventory prices - Hola supplies stock at wholesale price and bulk purchase savings are passed on to Franchisee.
6) Low risk - Starting your first business are always riskier and harder, hence Hola holds the head lease, absorbing most of the risk.
7) Strong support - Hola provides dedicated support, training and development of the outlet to ensure full potential.
8) Low overhead business - Perfect owner operated business as only 1 or 2 person needed to man the store with guaranteed profits.
9) Low start-up cost - Only less than $50k to start and learn to run your own business with proven track records.
10) Government supported - We are the only Mobile Stores that are allowed to stay open during the dreaded Circuit Breaker back in 2020 as our myraid of services gain us trust and support from MTI and SNEF thus allowing us to stay open and serve the community.
We have establish ourselves as the 7/11 of Mobile phone stores and provide a myraid of services i.e Buy/Sell/Repair Phones / Tablets / Laptops, Sale in electronic accessories and gadgets, postal collection centres, phone line sign up and recharge for postpaid/prepaid for service providers such as Singtel, Starhub, M1, TPG, Giga.